Sold as single.
Hand painted in water colour by artist Pat Tinsley, the beautiful detail on the fox is shown as he sits, meets and plays with the cute mouse. It is digitally printed as a repeat onto 100% cotton which has been pre-shrunk and will not fade with washing.
Made from half panama 100% cotton.
The pattern is digitally printed in order to replicate the beautiful painting to pick out the fine detail.
- 37cm Diameter
- Multitude of uses
- Made from the half panama print on one side
- Reverse side is 100% cotton grey terry toweling, specifically designed for kitchen textile use
- High levels of insulation properties
- Functions as a trivet to protect working surfaces
- Used to cover dishes to retain heat
- Do not leave unattended on the hot plate for prolonged periods of time
Care & Use:
- Wash at 40° C
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry away from direct heat to avoid excess shrinkage
- 3 dot iron
- Do not bleach
- Do no tumble dry
- Do not leave unattended on the hot plate for prolonged period of time